About Report a Car
You are visiting a website that is part of the online Report a Car network. Report a Car is engaged in vehicle recovery for financial institutes. This captured data will only be shared with those financial institutes: License Plate, Location of the vehicle. No personal data of the user will be shared with 3rd parties.
Information Collection and Use
While using our website, it is possible for you to leave your contact details in order for us to contact you. This may include, but is not limited to your name, phone number, email address, DOB and Nationality ('Personal Information'). The app may also register your current location.
When requested, we may use your personal information to contact you with periodical newsletters and updates about Report a Car. If you would like to unsubscribe, please do so by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email.
We may use your data to:
- provide our personalized services
- to answer your inquiries and requests
- to provide you with information about products and services
- to provide you with information about Report a Car
If you provided us with your details within our contact form, we may well contact you via telephone or email about our products and services. If you do not want to be contacted, please contact us via s u p p o r t @ Report a Car.ae.
Subject access requests
You have the right to see what personal data we have on you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we have on you, please send an email to s u p p o r t @ Report a Car.ae
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. Access to your Personal Information is restricted to prevent unauthorized access, modification and is only permitted to our employees on a need-to-know basis.
As per the latest privacy standards, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed. This right provides you with the ability to ask us for information about what personal data of yours is being processed and the reason for such processing.
- The right of access. This right provides you with the ability to get access to your personal data that is being processed. This request provides you the right to see or view your own personal data, as well as to request copies of this personal data.
- The right to rectification. This right provides you with the ability to ask for modifications to your personal data in case you believe that your personal data is not up to date or accurate.
- The right to erasure. This right provides you with the ability to ask for your data to be deleted.
- The right to restrict processing. This right provides you with the ability to withdraw a previously given consent for the processing of your personal data for a purpose. The request would then require us to stop the processing of the personal data that was based on the consent provided earlier.
- The right to data portability. This right provides you with the ability to ask for a transfer of your personal data. As part of such request, you may ask for your personal data to be provided back or transferred to another controller. When doing so, your personal data will be provided or transferred in a machine-readable electronic format.
- The right to object. This right provides you with the ability to object to a processing.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. This right provides you with the ability to object to a decision based on automated processing.
We will make our best effort to respond to your request as quickly as possible. A request can be processed within one month. If we reject your request, we will inform you about the reasons for the rejection.
As per the law, Report a Car will not store your data for achieving the purposes for which they were collected. In case you provided your data in the contact form, we will store the data for a maximum period of 2 (two) years. After this period, your data will be automatically deleted. In any case, you can also request this data be removed at any time free of charge. We can (securely) keep the review and associated data indefinitely, but only for the purpose of replying to a customer in the event of a Subject Access Request (SAR). Should we keep your data for a longer period, we would only do it for legal purpose.
Report a Car has a very strict Spam Policy which you can find here. The Spam Policy is available at all times and we strongly advise every user of our websites to directly contact us if they think their personal data is being used over a reasonable limit.
United Arab Emirates